Our attorneys provide a broad range of business transaction services. Each one of our business transaction attorneys possesses a master’s degree in taxation law. As a result, we are able to provide straight-forward entity formation services as well as more complicated business transaction services, including:
- Formation of corporations, both Subchapter S and Subchapter C, limited liability companies and limited partnerships
- Business succession planning, such as “creeping acquisition” method by key employees
- Complex shareholder, operating and limited partnership agreements
- Business related tax planning, including partnership, Subchapter S and Subchapter C corporate tax planning
- Acquisition and sale negotiations and drafting of agreements, combined with tax planning critical to the proper structure of sale and acquisition agreements
Our staff also includes a Certified Public Accountant who assists with business tax planning.